Developing your online presence is absolutely critical for all businesses. In this IN PERSON workshop, you will learn step-by-step how to create your business’ online marketing presence.
We will cover:
• How to Brand Your Business and Connect to Customers Online
• Building Your Online Presence Asset Inventory
• What You Need to Know about Starting or Improving a Website
• The Basics of How Search Engines (SEO) Work
• Getting Started on Social Media and Developing a Posting Plan
• Implementing an Email Marketing Program
Instructor: Kim Beer. Kim is a national speaker and advocate for entrepreneurship and small business marketing. She has been an entrepreneur for over 25 years, soon to celebrate her 20th year as president of the small business marketing firm Midnight Productions, Inc. Kim’s mission is to inspire and educate entrepreneurs to create results-oriented marketing tactics that will carry their business to the next level. Her seminars on marketing are honest, enlightening and packed with great action steps and technical instruction. Kim is a Certified Authorized Local Expert and Platinum Solution Provider with the online marketing software company Constant Contact.