The K-State Technology Development Institute in conjunction with NetWork Kansas is pleased to offer a new educational program to schools and communities on the process of evaluating, protecting and developing new products!
For Community Members – A comprehensive presentation on the evaluation, prototyping, protection and commercialization of new products and technologies.
Topics addressed during the 3 hour presentation include:
- Market and Customer Research
- Prior Art and Patent Searching
- Commercialization – Manufacturing or Licensing?
- Patent Licensing Process
- Product Design & Engineering
- Product Scale Up
- Marketing & Sales
- Local and State Resources to Support
You can also download the event flyer here.