Kinetic’s experienced, leading fundraising team is giving back to Wichita, our birthplace, during a Power of Philanthropy Day of Service by hosting complimentary, 90-minute fundraising consulting sessions for area nonprofit organizations on Friday, June 23, 2023.
You will leave your private, confidential, customized session with three to five strategies that will help unleash your power of philanthropy. Your challenges are unique and there is no “one-size-fits-all” solution.
During your session, we will address some of the challenges your organization may be facing, which may include:
- Increasing operational support
- Raising major gifts
- Expanding your base of support
- Engaging and recruiting board members
- Securing corporate and foundation funding
- Developing your prospect database
- Increasing visibility and enhancing communications
- Developing and implementing a fundraising plan
- Beginning a campaign
Unleashing Your Power of Philanthropy is Kinetic’s mission.
Interested? If so, you must:
- Sign up in advance.
- Participate in an interview prior to the Day of Service.
- Attend the Day of Service with a member of your board and leadership or development team.
- Schedule a 90-day follow up.
Secure your spot today. Capacity is limited.
Questions? Contact [email protected]
Friday, June 23, 2023
Kansas Big Brothers Big Sisters
624 W Douglas Ave
Wichita, KS 67203