Are you knowledgeable about the basic legal challenges for small businesses?
You can reduce your risks by learning how to comply with Federal, state and local laws.
This FREE KC Score webinar focuses on the following topics:
- Selecting and forming a legal entity for your business
- How to bring in co-owners
- Creating governing documents, LLC Operating Agreement or Corporation Shareholder’s Agreement
- Employer/Employee Law - Keeping on the right side of Employment Law
- Employee Vs. independent contractor issues
- Leasing property – Pitfalls to avoid
- Insurance - Do you need it and what types of insurance should you consider
- Doing business in other states
- Operating your business over the Internet
- Intellectual property: Patents, Trademarks, and Trade Names
KC Score has recruited the following expert legal team as the faculty for this webinar:
Chris Brown - Venture Legal
Casey Murray - Spencer Fane
Kevin Tuttle - Spencer Fane
This is a FREE webinar!