Class is held on Tuesday evenings.
• Align business concepts with real market opportunities
• Learn how to set realistic financial goals for your business
• Create a one page business plan • Gain access to the Kauffman training site
• Find your target market and competitive advantage
• Define your companies brand
• Determine the steps to profitability
• Identify potential sources of business funding
• Find available community resources for ongoing business planning
• Understand how to use the Business Model Canvas to grow your business
Cost to attend this course is $55.00 for Shawnee County residents. Call 785.231.6000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and an application.