It is my extreme honor to invite you to participate in the Urban Business Expo where you will have an opportunity to showcase your business, learn ways to pitch and market your company during a workshop led by Apples & Arrows, one of the city’s most celebrated brand agencies and, possibly, compete in a pitch competition for prizes all while networking with other top-performing, minority-owned businesses in Wichita.
The Urban Business Expo is scheduled for Saturday, April 22, 2017 at Saint Mark United Methodist Church’s Family Life Center, 1525 N. Lorraine from 8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Light breakfast and lunch will be served.
The registration fee is only $10. Register at: urbanbizexpo.eventbrite.com.
This event is free to the public.
• 8:30 a.m.-9:30 a.m. Booth set-up (each business will have one 6-foot table and two chairs)
• 9:30 a.m.-10:45 a.m. Workshop presented by Todd Ramsey, Apples & Arrows
• 10:45 a.m.-11:45 a.m. Doors open to the public/voting begins on who will pitch
• 11:45 a.m. Pitch competition participants announced
• Noon Pitch competition begins
• 1 p.m. Prizes awarded (must be present to win) • 1:30 p.m. Event concludes; booth tear down
About the pitch competition -
Three business owners will have up to six minutes to present their pitch in front of judges and a live audience. Prizes include: a $500 print credit to Midwest Single Source, a one-hour private marketing/branding consultation with Apples & Arrows and more!
Additional details about the event and pitch competition will be given to those who register.
Don’t delay, space is limited. To register or for more information, visit www.createcampaignks.com or www.urbanbizexpo.eventbrite.com or call Christina Long, Create Campaign Coordinator, 316-371-8145.
www.createcampaignks.com | Facebook: @CreateCampaign Twitter: @Create_Campaign| #LetsCreate