1. Review the E-Community Checklist of required documents to request E-Community funds
2. Complete the Initial Report and Check Request Form
3. Obtain the client's signature on the E-Community Marketing Release and Progress Report Form
4. Scan and email completed documents required from the checklist to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If you do not receive a response within 3 or 4 days via email, call Kristi Pedersen at (316) 425-8808 to ensure documents were received
Not a partner? Only NetWork Kansas resource partners can access E-Community funds. Find out how to become a resource partner here.
Downloadable content for your E-Community's use.
Partnership Proposals Now Available for Download. Competitive Round Runs June 2, 2017- August 4, 2017.
Download application: E-Community Partnership Proposal 2017.