Steps for Requesting E-Community Funds
1. Review the E-Community Checklist of required documents to request E-Community funds
2. Complete the Initial Report and Check Request Form
3. Obtain the client's signature on the Marketing Release of Information and Progress Report Form
4. Scan and email completed documents required from the checklist to: email@example.com
5. If you do not receive a response within 3 or 4 days via email, call Kristi Pedersen at (316) 425-8808 to ensure documents were received
Not a partner? Only NetWork Kansas resource partners can access E-Community funds. Find out how to become a resource partner here.
We hosted our first statewide conference in September 2012, convening representatives from Entrepreneurship Communities across the state in Wichita, Kansas.